If you are afraid of going to the dentist, it’s good to know what to expect when coming. We will never judge you and no work will ever be undertaken without your complete understanding and agreement.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- We will always present you with a treatment plan which we will take you through in detail – including recommended work, suggested timings and costs. No work will ever be undertaken without your complete understanding and agreement
- We will always treat you as we would want to be treated
- We will never judge you
- We will never recommend work that you don’t need
- We value your time and ours, so if we are running late or a practitioner is unable to come in we will let you know as soon as we can.
Here’s what we expect from you:
- Please ask questions. One of the keys to experiencing a positive trip to the dentist is eliminating the unknown. The more you know and understand about what we’re doing and why we’re doing it, the easier it’ll be. We’re happy to answer any question, any time.
- Please let us know if there’s something you’re not sure about. If you’re uncomfortable, worried or unsure about anything, then let us know.
- Take an interest in your oral health. We believe in working together with our patients. It’s your mouth after all!
- If you are running late or unable to attend please call us and let us know as soon as you can
- Treat us, how you would like to be treated